Release of the manor of Brookmans and property, including Little Gibbons and Lilleys (formerly Walters) Farm)
- Held At: Hertfordshire Archives and Local Studies
- Title: Release of the manor of Brookmans and property, including Little Gibbons and Lilleys (formerly Walters) Farm)
- Description: By Humphrey Sibthorp (at the request of Peter Gaussen of St Helens, London, esquire), to Samuel Robert Gaussen. Signatures. Assignment by Alexander Higginson of Upper Harley Street, co. Middlesex, esquire (at the request of Humphrey Sibthorp and Samuel Robert Gaussen) to Henry Hunter of Beech Hill, co.Berks, esquire, of a mortgage of the premises in trust for Samuel Robert Gaussen. Field names given.
- Date: 23 Aug 1786
- Extent: 1 item
- Document Reference: 34029
- Physical Description: Seals
- Level: File
- Contact: Pre-order documents for your visit Request the research service
You can pre-order this item to look at when you visit Hertfordshire Archives and Local Studies, ask us to check suitability for copying, or carry out research for you.
This document forms part of a collectionHierarchy
A collection is arranged in order to show context. This means that it will have been catalogued to preserve its original order where possible. The catalogue will be arranged into sub-sections such as series, files and items so that related records appear together. Your current record is highlighted in bold and the folder it is in shows its context. From here you can explore the collection further by opening up folders (select the + signs) and viewing details of any other records shown (select the text). Catalogue Jump to this document in the hierarchy