Copy Plan of a Freehold Estate at Shenley Herts belonging to Mr Thomas Brown
- Held At: Hertfordshire Archives and Local Studies
- Title: Copy Plan of a Freehold Estate at Shenley Herts belonging to Mr Thomas Brown
- Description: Part of estate of Thomas Brown of London, gent. Plan taken by Matthew Cook. 105a lying South of Shenley and to West of Silver Hill Road annotated in pencil as High Tree Farm and lands. Fieldnames in reference table names of adjacent landowners. Intended new roads marked in red. Scale: 20 inches to 1 mile size: 161/2 x 13 inches. No surveyor.
- Date: Oct, 1790
- Format: Pen and ink sketch plan
- Accession Number: Acc 166
- Document Reference: 27653
- Level: File
- Contact: Pre-order documents for your visit Request the research service
You can pre-order this item to look at when you visit Hertfordshire Archives and Local Studies, ask us to check suitability for copying, or carry out research for you.
This document forms part of a collectionHierarchy
A collection is arranged in order to show context. This means that it will have been catalogued to preserve its original order where possible. The catalogue will be arranged into sub-sections such as series, files and items so that related records appear together. Your current record is highlighted in bold and the folder it is in shows its context. From here you can explore the collection further by opening up folders (select the + signs) and viewing details of any other records shown (select the text). Catalogue Jump to this document in the hierarchy