Manuscript postcard to Howard from George Bernard Shaw, Ayot St Lawrence
- Held At: Hertfordshire Archives and Local Studies
- Title: Manuscript postcard to Howard from George Bernard Shaw, Ayot St Lawrence
- Description: 'no money to spare'; 'let this illiterate country perish: it does not deserve your efforts!'
- Date: 13 Jul 1921
- Extent: 1 item
- Document Reference: DE/Ho/F22/1
- Level: File
- Contact: Pre-order documents for your visit Request the research service
You can pre-order this item to look at when you visit Hertfordshire Archives and Local Studies, ask us to check suitability for copying, or carry out research for you.
This document forms part of a collectionHierarchy
A collection is arranged in order to show context. This means that it will have been catalogued to preserve its original order where possible. The catalogue will be arranged into sub-sections such as series, files and items so that related records appear together. Your current record is highlighted in bold and the folder it is in shows its context. From here you can explore the collection further by opening up folders (select the + signs) and viewing details of any other records shown (select the text). Catalogue Jump to this document in the hierarchy