Records of Watford Palace Theatre
- Held At: Hertfordshire Archives and Local Studies
- Title: Records of Watford Palace Theatre
- Description: Includes: programmes, 1932-2007, production files 1975-2008, promotional material, press cuttings, autograph books, photographs, theatre administration records and papers relating to refurbishments of and alterations to the theatre buildings.
- Date: c1908 - 2008
- Extent: fc x 85; hm x 9; large photographs x c50
- Accession Number: Acc 4682
- Accession Number: Acc 4699
- Accession Number: Acc 4720
- Accession Number: Acc 4754
- Document Reference: DE/WPT
- Access Conditions: THIS COLLECTION IS HELD OFF-SITE. PLEASE CONSIDER ORDERING IN ADVANCE.
- Level: Fonds
- Contact: Pre-order documents for your visit Request the research service
You can pre-order this item to look at when you visit Hertfordshire Archives and Local Studies, ask us to check suitability for copying, or carry out research for you.
This document forms part of a collectionHierarchy
A collection is arranged in order to show context. This means that it will have been catalogued to preserve its original order where possible. The catalogue will be arranged into sub-sections such as series, files and items so that related records appear together. Your current record is highlighted in bold and the folder it is in shows its context. From here you can explore the collection further by opening up folders (select the + signs) and viewing details of any other records shown (select the text). Catalogue Jump to this document in the hierarchy