Photograph of artwork: 'Outside Where I Have Been'
- Held At: Hertfordshire Archives and Local Studies
- Title: Photograph of artwork: 'Outside Where I Have Been'
- Description: "Inspired by Sir John Wittewronge's weather diary, I have been making daily pictures. Each month I use a different painting or drawing medium and docus on different aspects of 'outside.' For February I painted trees, skies and fields using acrylic on board. The book shown here has prints of all of the February pictures. I attached each of the book's segments at the outer edges of the pages so that the book can be stretched out and every images seen at the same time."
Inspired by DE/Lw/F19
- Date: 2014
- Extent: 1 digital item
- Format: Photograph, digital
- Document Reference: HALS/TT1/1/21
- Related Record: Link
- Level: File
- Contact: Pre-order documents for your visit Request the research service
You can pre-order this item to look at when you visit Hertfordshire Archives and Local Studies, ask us to check suitability for copying, or carry out research for you.
This document forms part of a collectionHierarchy
A collection is arranged in order to show context. This means that it will have been catalogued to preserve its original order where possible. The catalogue will be arranged into sub-sections such as series, files and items so that related records appear together. Your current record is highlighted in bold and the folder it is in shows its context. From here you can explore the collection further by opening up folders (select the + signs) and viewing details of any other records shown (select the text). Catalogue Jump to this document in the hierarchy