Photographs of artwork: 'Through Winter to Spring'
- Held At: Hertfordshire Archives and Local Studies
- Title: Photographs of artwork: 'Through Winter to Spring'
- Description: "The weather diary was my inspiration. I am fascinated by handwriting and loved the layout of the book as well as the observations of the weather and daily events. I made my own notes about the weather this winter and used these and my diary to produce a textile version of winter 2013-2014."
Inspired by DE/Lw/F19
- Date: 2014
- Extent: 2 digital items
- Format: Photograph, digital
- Document Reference: HALS/TT1/1/29
- Related Record: Link
- Level: File
- Contact: Pre-order documents for your visit Request the research service
You can pre-order this item to look at when you visit Hertfordshire Archives and Local Studies, ask us to check suitability for copying, or carry out research for you.
This document forms part of a collectionHierarchy
A collection is arranged in order to show context. This means that it will have been catalogued to preserve its original order where possible. The catalogue will be arranged into sub-sections such as series, files and items so that related records appear together. Your current record is highlighted in bold and the folder it is in shows its context. From here you can explore the collection further by opening up folders (select the + signs) and viewing details of any other records shown (select the text). Catalogue Jump to this document in the hierarchy